Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions agreement
These terms and conditions constitute an agreement made between you, whether personally or on behalf of an entity (“you”) and bossl general trading llc./bossl (“we,” “us” or “our”), in terms of your access to our [www.Bossl.Com] website as well as any other media form, media channel, mobile website or mobile application related, linked, or otherwise connected thereto (collectively, the “website”). Although the actual contract for sale is directly between the seller and buyer.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to make changes or modifications to these terms and conditions at any time and for any reason.
Any changes in these terms and conditions will be marked “last updated” containing the date of the modification, and you waive any right to receive specific notice of each such change.
Age restriction and country specific regulations
The information provided on the website is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country.
Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the website from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
The website is intended for users who are at least 18 years old. Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted to use or register for the website .
You may be required to register with the site in order to have the access to all the features and services provided on our website. You agree to keep your password confidential and will be responsible for all use of your account and password. We reserve the right to remove, reclaim, or change a username you select if we determine, in our sole discretion, that such username is inappropriate, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
By using this website, you represent and warrant that:
1. All registration information you submit will be true, accurate, current, and complete.
2. You will maintain the accuracy of such information and promptly update such registration information as necessary.
3. You are solely responsible for any activity on you account as well as not disclosing your account credentials to any other parties. In case you observe any suspicious activities on your account please notify us of the same as soon as possible via cs@bossl.Com.
4. You have the legal capacity and you agree to comply with these terms and conditions.
5. You are not under the age of 18.
6. You will not access the website through automated or non-human means, whether through a robot, script or otherwise.
7. You will not use the website for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
8. Your use of the website will not violate any applicable law or regulation.
The content and the marks provided on our website are for your information and personal use only. No part of the content or marks may be copied, reproduced, aggregated, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted, distributed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose whatsoever, without obtaining our written permission.
The website may invite you to chat, contribute to, or participate in blogs, message boards, online forums, and other functionality.
By providing us any information such as photos, videos, your social media profile, articles or products reviews, company profile, products catalogue and etc. (collectively ‘contributions’), you automatically grant us your full consent to editing and publication on our website or disclosure of it on our marketing platforms (I.E. Social media accounts and any other websites) in order to promote your and our business. We do claim any ownership rights over your publications.
Contributions may be viewable by other users of the website and through third-party websites. As such, any contributions you transmit may be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. When you create or make available any contributions, you thereby represent and warrant that:
1. The creation, distribution, transmission, public display, or performance, and the accessing, downloading, or copying of your contributions do not and will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or moral rights of any third party.
2. You are the creator and owner of or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, releases, and permissions to use and to authorize us, the website, and other users of the website to use your contributions in any manner contemplated by the website and these terms and conditions.
3. You have the written consent, release, and/or permission of each and every identifiable individual person in your contributions to use the name or likeness of each and every
Such identifiable individual person to enable inclusion and use of your contributions in any manner contemplated by the website and these terms and conditions.
4. Your contributions are not false, inaccurate, or misleading.
5. Your contributions are not unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, mass mailings, or other forms of solicitation.
6. Your contributions are not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing, libelous, slanderous, or otherwise objectionable (as determined by us).
7. Your contributions do not ridicule, mock, disparage, intimidate, or abuse anyone.
8. Your contributions do not advocate the violent overthrow of any government or incite, encourage, or threaten physical harm against another.
9. Your contributions do not violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule.
10. Your contributions do not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
11. Your contributions do not contain any material that solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner.
12. Your contributions do not violate any federal or state law concerning child pornography, or otherwise intended to protect the health or well-being of minors.
13. Your contributions do not include any offensive comments that are connected to race, national origin, gender, sexual preference, or physical handicap.
14. Your contributions do not otherwise violate, or link to material that violates, any provision of these terms and conditions, or any applicable law or regulation.
Any use of the website in violation of the foregoing violates these terms and conditions and may result in, among other things, termination or suspension of your rights to use the website.
Reviews, feedbacks and ratings
By posting any comment or feedback on our website you agree to the following:
1. Details you provide are real and accurate.
2. The content reflects only your own opinion and has not been copied from anywhere else.
3. You have not been paid by any other party for posting any content.
4. It does not contain any rude, discriminatory, hateful wording and does not encourage violence or breaks the law.
We may accept, reject, or remove reviews in our sole discretion. We have absolutely no obligation to screen reviews or to delete reviews, even if anyone considers reviews
Objectionable or inaccurate. Reviews are not endorsed by us, and do not necessarily represent our opinions or the views of any of our affiliates or partners.
We do not assume liability for any review or for any claims, liabilities, or losses resulting from any review. By posting a review, you hereby grant to us a perpetual, non- exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, fully-paid, assignable, and sublicensable right and license to reproduce, modify, translate, transmit by any means, display, perform, and/or distribute all content relating to reviews.
We make every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors, features, specifications, and details of the products available on the website. However, we do not guarantee that the colors, features, specifications, and details of the products will be accurate, complete, reliable, current, or free of other errors, and your electronic display may not accurately reflect the actual colors and details of the products.
All products are subject to availability, and we cannot guarantee that items will be in stock. We reserve the right to discontinue any products at any time for any reason. Prices for all products are subject to change.
Purchases and payment
We accept the following forms of payment: credit card and PayPal.
We do not collect, store or use any of your payment-related information. We are partnering only with the most secure payment gateways as paytabs and paypal, that use top industry-standard security systems and encryption methods to ensure full confidentiality and protection of the data used for payments and refunds. All payment-related details are collected directly by the payment gateway.
You agree to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information for all orders placed through our website. You further agree to promptly update account and payment information, including email address, payment method, and payment card expiration date, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed. We may change prices at any time.
You agree to pay the full price indicated at the time of your purchase and any applicable shipping fees, and you authorize us to charge your chosen payment provider for any such amounts upon placing your order.
We reserve the right to correct any errors or mistakes in pricing, even if the payment has already been processed.
We reserve the right to refuse any order placed through the website. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per order. These restrictions may include orders placed under the same customer account, the same payment method, and/or orders that use the same billing or shipping address.
Coordination between seller and buyer
A buyer can inquire for some more detailed information with regard to his perspective or current order from the seller or coordinate the return/refund process through the direct messages. Although we may, without notice, and at full discretion monitor the communication between the seller and the buyer to maintain proper compliance with the terms and conditions to ensure that:
1. No deal will take place directly outside bossl.
2. No advertising, promotional materials, requests or spam will be sent to the bossl community members.
3. No extortion is used towards the buyer to obtain positive reviews or high ratings.
4. Similarly, the buyer cannot contact any seller offering posting higher ratings or positive reviews for any kind of incentives.
All orders shipping are subject to taxes, duties, brokerage fees, and all other expenses related to the import of products into your country. We are not able to add these fees to your order prior to checkout. Because these laws and fees can vary over time and from country to country, we highly encourage customers to call the applicable customs offices before placing an order.
In case there is a requirement to return or exchange any item a certain criteria will be applied to qualify for the return. The returned item should be in a new and unused condition, contain all the original packaging and certification.
The return of the product is considered accepted if the seller has acknowledged receipt of the same and confirmed the evaluation of the item to process refund or exchange.
Return and shipping fees
1. When it is a responsibility of a customer: charges for returned orders (incorrect address provided, refused/undeliverable orders, etc.) are the responsibility of the customer. If
A package is returned, only the product price will be refunded by the seller; shipping charges are non-refundable.
2. When it is a responsibility of a seller: it is the responsibility of the sellers to ensure availability of goods they have listed. If the product is out of stock or is no longer available/ or is not meant to be shipped to a certain country for any reason, they should manage accordingly. The same applies in the event when the item that was paid is missing in the shipping/ does not correspond the description/ is damaged or faulty.
In this case the seller is liable to refund the total value of the item, any taxes or customs fees along with the shipping charges.
All the refunds, in case it is agreed so with the buyer, should be processed within 24 hours and the refund confirmation proof should be provided to the buyer accordingly. The refund processing time might take up to 30 working days depending on the payment and refund methods that were initially selected.
For those situations where the standard rules and regulations occur not to be sufficient for the buyer and seller to come to an agreement for return or refund of the products, filing a dispute might be the right way to resolve the matter.
1. Decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code of, or decrypt the application.
2. Make any modification, adaptation, improvement, enhancement, translation, or derivative work from the application.
3. Violate any applicable laws, rules, or regulations in connection with your access or use of the application.
4. Remove, alter, or obscure any proprietary notice (including any notice of copyright or trademark) posted by us or the licensors of the application.
5. Use the application for any revenue generating endeavor, commercial enterprise, or other purpose for which it is not designed or intended.
6. Make the application available over a network or other environment permitting access or use by multiple devices or users at the same time.
7. Use the application for creating a product, service, or software that is, directly or indirectly, competitive with or in any way a substitute for the application.
8. Use the application to send automated queries to any website or to send any unsolicited commercial e-mail.
9. Use any proprietary information or any of our interfaces or our other intellectual property in the design, development, manufacture, licensing, or distribution of any applications, accessories, or devices for use with the application.
We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to:
3. In our sole discretion and without limitation, refuse, restrict access to, limit the availability of, or disable (to the extent technologically feasible) any of your contributions or any portion thereof.
4. In our sole discretion and without limitation, notice, or liability, to remove from the site or otherwise disable all files and content that are excessive in size or are in any way burdensome to our systems.
5. Otherwise manage the site in a manner designed to protect our rights and property and to facilitate the proper functioning of the site.
Term and termination
If we terminate or suspend your account for any reason, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third party.
In addition to terminating or suspending your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
Modifications and interruptions
We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the website at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information on our website. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the website without notice at any time.
We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the website.
We cannot guarantee the website will be available at all times. We may experience hardware, software, or other problems or need to perform maintenance related to the website, resulting in interruptions, delays, or errors. We reserve the right to change, revise, update, suspend, discontinue, or otherwise modify the website at any time or for any reason without notice to you.
You agree that we have no liability whatsoever for any loss, damage, or inconvenience caused by your inability to access or use the website during any downtime or discontinuance of the website. Nothing in these terms and conditions will be construed to obligate us to maintain and support the website or to supply any corrections, updates, or releases in connection therewith.
There may be information on the website that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, including descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information on the website at any time, without prior notice.
The site is provided on an as-is and as-available basis. You agree that your use of the site services will be at your sole risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, in connection with the website and your use thereof, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non- infringement. We make no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the site’s content or the content of any websites linked to this site and we will assume no liability or responsibility for any:
1. Errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content and materials.
2. Personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of the site.
3. Any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein.
4. Any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the site.
5. Any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through the site by any third party, and/or
6. Any errors or omissions in any content and materials or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the site. We do not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered .
By a third party through the site, any hyperlinked website, or any website or mobile application featured in any banner or other advertising, and we will not be a party to or in any way be responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and any third-party providers of products or services. As with the purchase of a product or service through any medium or in any environment, you should use your best judgment and exercise caution where appropriate.
Limitations of liability
In no event will we or our directors, employees, or agents be liable to you or any third party for any direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special, or punitive damages, including lost profit, lost revenue, loss of data, or other damages arising from your use of the site, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us harmless, including our subsidiaries, affiliates, and all of our respective officers, agents, partners, and employees, from and against any loss, damage, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses, made by any third party due to or arising out of:
1. Your contributions.
2. Use of the website.
3. Breach of these terms and conditions.
4. Any breach of your representations and warranties set forth in these terms and conditions.
5. Your violation of the rights of a third party, including but not limited to intellectual property rights or
6. Any overt harmful act toward any other user of the website with whom you connected via the website.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us, and you agree to cooperate, at your expense, with our defense of such claims. We will use reasonable efforts
To notify you of any such claim, action, or proceeding which is subject to this indemnification upon becoming aware of it.
These terms and conditions and any policies or operating rules posted by us on the website or in respect to the website constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and us. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these terms and conditions shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision.
These terms and conditions operate to the fullest extent permissible by law. We may assign any or all of our rights and obligations to others at any time. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage, delay, or failure to act caused by any cause beyond our reasonable control.
If any provision or part of a provision of these terms and conditions is determined to be unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that provision or part of the provision is deemed severable from these terms and conditions and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. There is no joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship created between you and us as a result of these terms and conditions or use of the website.
You agree that these terms and conditions will not be construed against us by virtue of having drafted them. You hereby waive any and all defenses you may have based on the electronic form of these terms and conditions and the lack of signing by the parties hereto to execute these terms and conditions.
Our contact details
Name: Bossl General Trading LLC.
Office: 2413 – Concord tower, Dubai media city – Dubai – UAE. Po box 211642.